Epic Vail Real Estate
Vail Valley Communities
Welcome to Epic Vail Real Estate
Epic Vail Real Estate Sotheby’s International Realty
Welcome to Vail Valley Living and Epic Vail Real Estate. We designed this website to give you easy and complete access to all the real estate available in the Vail Valley. Get familiar with the market and the Vail Valley lifestyle. All the property information comes directly from the Vail MLS real estate server.
Specific property criteria can be accessed by using any of the custom search forms. There is an on mountain properties tab, typically resort properties, and off mountain properties tab. The map searching feature is another way to search across the valley.
We have been here since 1990, our familiarity with the market, homes and condominium properties gives you a better idea of the compatibility and quality of the properties and areas to match your family’s lifestyle and tastes.
Personalized In-depth research on a home, an area, specific condominium, or the market can be available by using a contact form or just emailing me your criteria. Full spread sheet analysis is a specialty of ours.
Cordillera Golfing Community
Free Market Insider Report!
Video Blog and News
- There are individuals who have suffered major financial losses in their businesses and in the stock market. The market will come back but some people don’t expect their businesses will come back or just don’t have the motivation to bring it back. Some will be sellers of both local and second-home owners here.
- A segment of second home owners who own high end homes. They are determining if they use the home enough to justify paying taxes and the maintenance costs. They and their children may not be coming here very often anymore. They may be sellers.
- Some of these people will sell because it is a major asset and they can use the proceeds from a sale to rebuild their business, to retire or to prop up their children’s’ family. They could be motivated sellers.
- Conversely there are people who took their money out of the stock market and have cash or shorted the market and have lots of cash and they are going to make more money as the stock market and economy picks up (whenever that is). They are buyers.
- We have seen after every disruption those with cash look for a safe haven to escape to for the next time. They are also looking for a safe place to park their cash.
- Some frequent visitors have always rented. Now they do not want to rent into an environment they have no control over ever again. They want to feel safe in a place they can get access to when they want to in a flash.
- There are people whose current live style is permanently disrupted. They are on the move. They may or may not have been economically affected but they know they want to make a change. This is especially true of families in big cities.
- There are families here in the Vail Valley that have lost jobs and businesses and must sell and move to a less expensive area.
- These homes will be bought by those who want a change in lifestyle, especially if they have children, and can afford it. They may telecommute or start a new business. People will need another bedroom for an office, the kitchen table is not going to cut it.
- In the Vail Valley a good portion of real estate sales has been with locals who move up or down-size. They may have already been considering it. This will be the time for locals to finally get into the right home. Residents who came here 30 or 40 years ago may decide for health or financial reasons it is time to move closer to their children or just a warmer environment. Boomers are deciding on where their next 10 year home might be for the highest quality of life.